PRIVACY & POLICY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
Introduction: These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions: This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor. Intellectual Property Rights: Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, The Balloon Box and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website. Restrictions: You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following: publishing any Website material in any media; selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material; publicly performing and/or showing any Website material; using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website; using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website; using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity; engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website; using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing; Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and The Balloon Box may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information. Your Content: In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant The Balloon Box a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. The Balloon Box reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice. No warranties. This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and The Balloon Box makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you. Limitation of liability: In no event shall The Balloon Box, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and The Balloon Box, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website. Indemnification: You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent The Balloon Box from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms. Severability: If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein. Variation of Terms: The Balloon Box is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website. Assignment: The Balloon Box shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms. Entire Agreement: These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between The Balloon Box and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same. Governing Law & Jurisdiction: These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California for the resolution of any disputes.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Return & Exchange Policy
All sales are final. We want all of our awesome customers to be satisfied with their balloons. You have 30 calendar days from the date of purchase to contact us about an item. Shipping is to be paid by customer. To be eligible for a return, your item must be returned in the box you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund or exchange after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
The Fine Print
1. ALL SALES FINAL.
2. The Balloon Box is not liable for any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or other acts of God. The Balloon Box reserves the right to make any necessary changes or adjustments to decor due to above mentioned “unforeseen circumstances”.
3. The Balloon Box assume no liability for any damages caused by balloons or their installation.
4. In the event of non-payment, The Balloon Box retains the right to attempt collection through all legal and permissible means. Client will be responsible for all court fees, legal fees, and collection costs incurred by The Balloon Box.
5. This agreement cannot be canceled except by mutual written consent of both the Client and The Balloon Box. If cancellation is initiated by the Client in writing and agreed to by The Balloon Box in writing, Client will be required to pay any unrecoverable costs already incurred by The Balloon Box (but not more than the total fee agreed upon).
6. It is hereby agreed and understood that the laws of State of California shall govern this agreement.
7. Client agrees to defend, indemnify, assume liability for and hold The Balloon Box harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, suits, proceedings, penalties, expenses or other liabilities including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of or resulting from the performance of this contract, regardless of the basis (except for gross negligence on the part of The Balloon Box)
8. Client may not transfer this contract to another party without the prior written consent of The Balloon Box.
9. This agreement is not binding until received and signed by The Balloon Box. Any changes must be written and signed by both the Client and The Balloon Box. Oral agreements are non-binding. The latest contract supersedes all previous contracts between Client and The Balloon Box for the event listed above.
10. If any clause in this Agreement is found to be unenforceable by a court of law, the rest of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
11. This Agreement may be executed in multiple counterparts, and each such executed counterpart shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute a single agreement.
12. Facsimile signatures to this Agreement are acceptable, or email signatures, and carry with it the same full force and effect as an original signature.
13. The Balloon Box may elect not to exercise rights specified in this agreement. By doing so, The Balloon Box does not waive their right to exercise those rights at a future date.
14. The Balloon Box has the right to publicly use all images of our designs, on social media, website, printed and online material, or for future sales.
15. SHIPPING IS USPS PRIORITY 1-4 BUSINESS DAYS
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Checks -Must be vendor approved by The Balloon Box